Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DAY 10 - IMPORTANT I ??

The artist Damian Hirst recently said this: "Why do I feel so important when I'm not? Nothing is important and everything is important. I do not know why I am here but I am glad that I am. I'd rather be here than not. I am going to die and I want to live forever, I can't escape that fact, and I can't let go of that desire."

The desire to feel important, to believe that you matter to the world around you. Man but do i struggle with extremes of this thought.Sometimes i feel i am the "only one" in my world and quite often as if i am a "no one" in my own world..Oh that i would learn to balance between the "ONLY ONE" and "NO ONE" worlds.I do have a philosophical take on this which i cannot put in simple words,but the day i find a simple way, i will put it here....

but for now I AM GLAD THAT I AM ALIVE AND I HAVE A WORLD...yae yae yae..

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Binu..You are also the "ONLY ONE" testing my modules..so u r very important to me and "Edyalay" right now :)

    ReplyDelete