Sunday, July 18, 2010

DAY 18 - ASSEMBLY!!!

could not ask for a better start to the week.
I just had 3 lessons back to back for 3 different school.
Got to share the 1st one with you:

time-8:30
Place -Kenneth George School,Kempepura,Hebbal.

I reached the school and saw the morning assembly about to start.There was a group of 500 students all smartly cleanly dressed (ofcourse its because its monday :).Around 15 teachers standing face to face infront of their class line respectively.Extra ones standing at their back.And me (tall, dark and ??) guy standing at the back of all.an with all the attention from the small ones i was trying to be normal(tough haan...).And then There were a small group of IX and X std students who were ready to lead the group assembly in the following:

--a song--"the steafast love of the lOrd never ceases"..
--questions --who is the father of geometry :(
--announcements - by the principal.
---(did i mention the song "ggooooooooddddddmmmmornnnniiinnnng ssssssssiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr):)
--the pledge--India is my country
--the national anthem --Jana gana Mana..
--Then the breaking of assembly and waiting in queue for your turn to go to your class

you know it was fun fun fun unlimited.
In a flash i was taken back to my school days 12 years back when i last attended a school morning assembly.
I tell you again its fun with all the setting..
I did it all...this time i went to 5th std.(as a teacher of course)

Man for amoment imagine that there passes a law by the Indian govt.that all the factories ,govermenet and private companies are to follow this practice..
I can only imagine...

--a song--"the whole thing is that sabse bada rupaiya"..
--questions --who invented money :(
--announcements - by the CEO.
---(we sing the song too "ggooooooooddddddmmmmornnnniiinnnng ssssssssiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr):)
--the pledge--India is my country
--the national anthem --Jana gana Mana..
--Then the breaking of assembly and waiting in queue for going to your own cabins..

Sounds boring/ interesting
Let your imaginations fly..

but for now....
its the bell- tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan
( period is over):)

3 comments:

  1. Your post made me to remember my school days too..though at dat time i used to dread the assembly time and always wanted to get it done with fast...but now i really miss those carefree days..Great post...i think dis one was ur longest post ever written till now :)..nyways u r getting better day by day..keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. man this post gave me a DejaVu feeling ... :) used to have so much fun in the Morning with this...cant just imagine getting early and doing this at work, maybe work wud start with the Word called Fun once we do this!! :) Wat an idea Sirjee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank GOD that my skool daz r ovr.............that boring assembly............those beatings from the teacher.........yucck!!!!! the only thing i loved bout skools was that the teacher used to make me sit beside girls............back then i used to fite against it......but now i thank my stars for it...............other than that..............if i dream bout skool now...i wake up wid a stroke ..thanking my stars that my skool daz r ovr..:)

    ReplyDelete