Thursday, February 2, 2017

TU WATCHMAN HAI!!!Why does my watchmen sing "Jaagte raho" at night

Oye Saa.....bji Salaam!!

The ascent of a gorkha nepali ( pardon the discrimination) doing the rounds of your colony at night , or the coco cola add of aamir khan or for that matter, even the sound of it now ringing in your minds---what picture does it draw in all-- MY WATCHMAN!!!

Have you ever questioned in your inquistiveness--why do watchmen whistle at night.Why do they have to say "Jaagte raho" . Well if you have heard it at mid night, and you have just woke from your deep sleep, then am sure thats not the time to think but to think aloud "what the _____ is this watchmen doing? He just woke me from my sleep. Am i not paying him that i may sleep sound, then why is he waking me up with his whisting sound and "jaagte raho" tune. Well i know there are many things that does'nt allow me to sleep sound--my neighbours dog whistling "oooooooo" or the mohalla dogs/witches barking and fighting over their "territory breach" or closer to bed my wife snoring....But no , i got the right to shout at my watchmen....why??...for moneys sake i am paying him so that i can sleep tight.

Well there are some Paradoxes of life, we may not think much about, its just a Paradox.
Well i did think for once and i found a little more than i looked for...anything but the answer for my question "WHY DO WATCHMEN make  the sound at night....Here it is " TU WATCHMAN HAI" from this Ezeikel 33:7-9extract...

You, son of man, are the watchman. I’ve made you a watchman for Israel. The minute you hear a message from me, warn them. If I say to the wicked, ‘Wicked man, wicked woman, you’re on the fast track to death!’ and you don’t speak up and warn the wicked to change their ways, the wicked will die unwarned in their sins and I’ll hold you responsible for their bloodshed. But if you warn the wicked to change their ways and they don’t do it, they’ll die in their sins well-warned and at least you will have saved your own life.

Comment me your answers, what do you think of it?tab tak "JAAGTE Raho"

No comments:

Post a Comment